Class Teacher : Miss Newman
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Parr, Mrs Lay, Mrs Burns, Mrs McDade
* Beginning to show interest in the play of other children and
start to join in.
* Try to help or give comfort when others are distressed.
* Listening to stories with interest.
* Responding to their names.
* Give items when asked.
* Using words to communicate.
* Showing increasing control over jugs for pouring, tools for
making marks, and turning pages of books.
* Climb with confidence on climbing equipment.
* Taking off and putting own shoes/wellies on.
* Remembering where things belong.
* Playing with small-world toys e.g. train track, farm etc.
* Create sounds, by banging, shaking, tapping or blowing.
* Experiments with blocks, colours and marks.
We aim to teach the children about the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. With this in mind, our fantastic chef provides a range of healthy snacks.
Please ensure children wear the correct school uniform, including black shoes and plain socks. Jewellery must not be worn. Please label all items so that they can be easily reacquainted with children if they are mislaid. This includes the inside of coats, shoes, hats, gloves and scarves.
Copyright © 2018, Hillstone Primary School