Class Teacher : Ms Angliss
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Parr, Mrs Lay, Mrs Burns, Mrs McDade
• Encouraging the children to express their own preference and interests
• Raising the children’s awareness that some of their actions could hurt or harm others
• Encouraging children to join in with nursery rhymes using actions and voices
• Asking simple ‘who’, ‘what’ and ‘where’ questions
(e.g. Who’s that? What’s that? Where is?).
• Encouraging the children to turn pages of books one at a time and with care
• Encouraging the children to try and do the zipper on their coats by themselves.
• Counting lots of different things with the children, getting them used to hearing numbers said in a specific order.
* Create sounds, by banging, shaking, tapping or blowing.
* Experiments with blocks, colours and marks.
Please ensure children wear the correct school uniform, including black shoes and plain socks. Jewellery must not be worn. Please label all items so that they can be easily reacquainted with children if they are mislaid. This includes the inside of coats, shoes, hats, gloves and scarves.
Wednesday 21st March: Parents Evening
Thursday 22nd March (10.30am/2.30pm): INSPIRE Workshop
Tuesday 27th March: Easter Bonnet Parade
Thursday 29th March: Last Day of Term
Copyright © 2019, Hillstone Primary School